The combination of an auto responder and mailing list system can make business communications simple and quick. You will never have to worry about neglecting customer inquires or worse, losing them. The auto responder will ensure replies are immediate while the mailing list system will help keep track of your customers information in an easy to use database.
These two tools are priceless when it comes to keeping your business communications in good shape.
What Is An Auto responder?
An auto responder is a program that sends automatic email replies when an email is sent to it. The auto responder system has a specific email address for specific replies.
For example, let’s say you want to have a message sent to confirm orders when customers place them. The auto responder can be set up so that every time a customer places an order an automated email message is sent telling them their order has been received and is being processed.
The auto responder can be set up with different messages for different needs. You can completely customize it to make sure that the messages you want your customers get are being delivered. You can also track the messages through the auto responder system.
What Is A Mailing List System?
A mailing list tracks and stores email addresses. When your customers enter their contact information, the mailing list system stores their emails so that if you should need to contact them in the future you will have their email handy.
A mailing list system can be used for many different things.
If you want to send out special emails telling customers about sales or new products then you can use the mailing list system to do so.
How You Can Use These Systems To Better Your Business
Without an auto responder or a mailing list you are left with having to keep track of information yourself. You have to maintain databases and constantly keep up with customer emails. This takes a lot of time, but it is important to keep communication going between you and your customers. This is why these tools are so helpful.
Instead of having to manually write and send emails to customers you can set up your auto responder to take care of everything for you.
The mailing list is invaluable. It will help you to keep your customers up to date on your business and will help you stay in contact with them. This can go a long way towards helping you build a good relationship with your customers and turning a customer into a repeat customer.
Benefits Of An Autoresponder
The auto responder comes with many built in tools to make using it easy and beneficial. You can see here how the auto responder can help you:
– You have access to an unlimited number of auto responders.
This means you can set up auto responder messages for any number of needs you have.
– You can use attachments with your auto responder emails.
If you need to get a catalog or other information to your customers this is the way to do it. Instead of having to manually send emails with attachments, the auto responder can do it for you.
– Subscription to the auto responder is also automated.
You will not have to enter in email addresses manually, as they are stored upon receipt in the auto responder.
– The auto responder is flexible. It offers both HTML and text emails, depending upon the customers preferences, making it user friendly for the customer too.
- The auto responder also keeps statistics in an easy to use format. You can track and monitor the success of your auto responder to ensure you are getting the best possible use out of it.
– The auto responder also has a double opt-in system.
What this means is that customers sign up with the auto responder and then must confirm that so you are protected against SPAM complaints.
Benefits Of The Mailing List System
The mailing list system is a great tool to keep in contact with customers. It allows you to maintain that customer/business relationship that is so extremely important to establish in internet business. Here are some other benefits of the mailing list system:
- The mailing list system comes equipped to prevent and protect you from SPAM complaints.
- The mailing list system has a built in scheduler so you can set a specific date and time when emails are to be sent.
- You can use the mailing list to send an email to all your customers at once, even those on different lists.
- The built in SPAM protection, also includes a tester to ensure your emails get to your customers inbox and not filtered out by isps due to inappropriate content.
- Any email that bounces is recorded and handled by the mailing list.
- The mailing list system also archives all sent emails so should you need them again they are there.
To Find out more about our Website Automation Center, please visit http://www.ebizac.com